Based on health care best practices as well as state and local guidance and regulations, we are starting to allow clients inside with their pets for their appointments beginning Monday, May 3. Please note that this applies only to those with doctor appointments at this time. With everyone’s safety in mind, our team will ask that you follow a few important safety protocols.
• Only 1 family member will be allowed to accompany their cat inside for a doctor exam at this time due to our exam room space and to ensure social distancing.*
• Client must call the hospital upon their arrival. A technician will call him/her back to get the medical history for the cat, and then the client will be allowed into the hospital where a waiting technician will escort them directly to an exam room. We will not allow waiting or congregation in the lobby at this time.
• Clients must respond to health screening questions prior to entering the hospital.
• Clients will apply hand sanitizer provided by All Cats Hospital immediately upon entering the hospital.
• Clients will remain in the exam room for the duration of the appointment including check out.
• Clients will wear a face covering while inside the hospital including inside the exam room, regardless of their COVID vaccination status.
• Clients must maintain social distancing during the visit.
*The option to come inside is only available to patients with doctor exams. Until further notice, Technician appointments will continue to be curbside.
**Medication and Prescription Diet pick-up will continue be curbside only. Should you need a refill just call in advance with your refill needs. Upon your arrival at the hospital simply call the hospital to let us know you are outside. We will invoice you via phone, and we will then bring your products out to your vehicle.**
We want you to know we are here for you and your cats more than ever. We are also steadfast in our resolve to do our part to stop the spread of COVID-19 and to keep everyone safe. While our health and safety precautions can periodically impact visits, processes and wait times, we truly appreciate your understanding as we navigate this together.